On KiteTugs© copyright
1996, Dave Culp Speedsailing
Table of Contents
- L. Bergeson and C. K Greenwald, "Performance and Economic Modeling of Rigs
for Selected Ship Aplication," Wind Ship Corporation, 1982.
- P. Priebe, "Modern Sailing Ship Fundamentals," Cornell Maritime Press,
- R. G. MacAlister, "Summary of Economic Analysis for Sailing Vessel Na Mataisau,"
- W. G. Roeseler, et. al., "The Case for Transport Sailcraft," World
Aviation Congress, Los Angeles, 1996
- Theo Schmidt, "Kitesails Discussion," Symposium on Wind Propulsion
of Commercial Ships, Royal Institute of Naval Architects, London, 1980
- Keith Stewart, "The Use of Inflated Sails for Ship Propulsion," Journal
of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 1985
- C. A. Marchaj, "Aero-Hydrodynamics of Sailing," International Marine,
- W. M. Roeseler and D. A.Culp, "Kitesailing Progress,"
Sailtech '89, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1989
- D. A. Culp, "Why Kites?" Self published,
- R. Duckworth, "The Application of Elevated Sails (Kites) for Fuel Saving
Auxilliary Propulsion of Commercial Vessels," Windtech '85, University of Southampton,
- J. M. Schrems, U
S Patent No. 5,355,817, 1994
- John Cosby, "Dream Boat; Jim Schrems' Skymaran," American
Kite, Summer 1996
- J. G. Hagedoorn, P. Ashford, "Ultimate Sailing-The Hapa Revisited,"
- G. W. Schaefer, K. Allsop, "Kite-Sails for Wind-Assisted Ship Propulsion,"
Symposium on Wind Propulsion of Commercial Ships, Royal Institute of Naval Architects,
- R. Wallace, Radio Control Sailplane in Tethered Flight, Self published (video),
- M. O. Lavett, "Fly-by-Wire Parafoil Can Deliver 1,100 lbs., Aviation Week
and Space Technology, April 1996
- T. McGeer, G. Holland, "Small Autonomous Aircraft for Economic Oceanographic
Observations on a Wide Scale," Oceanography, V 6, No 3, 1993
- W. G. Roeseler, N. E. Funston, "The Sea Nymph and an Ancient Egyptian Yacht,"
Ancient Interface IX, AIAA, 1979
- A. Villiers, "The Way of A Ship," Scribner and Sons, 1953, 1978
- D. Waye, "Aerodynamic Decelerators," Aerospace America, December, 1995
- S. J. Zagala, "UAV Survey Article," Aviation Week and Space Technology,
- D. A. Culp, Dave Culp Speedsailing, World Wide Web site, http://www.dcss.org/speedsl/,
- P. Lynn, C. Sands, "Ultimate Sailing II," AYRS
- I. Day, "Jacob's Ladder,"
Yachts and Yachting, December, 1982.
- W. G. Roeseler, et. al, "Ultimate Sailing III," AYRS
Table of Contents